- UPDATE: We're moving. Changing servers. Really. We mean it this time. (29.Apr. 17:05)
- This just in from our dedicated personnel at the Illogicopedia Relocation Committee (IRC), when asked for an update on our move:
Sounds legit, although as of now ?pedia is still hosted in beautiful, natural Canada on Carat Networks Inc. I guess we'll know if we're really moving in a couple of days...
[#illogiocopedia and that story of Rasputin's penis having a wart on it
perfectly positioned to make women wet.]
[16:31] == NotTheBard [whoop-dee-d00@gateway/web/freenode/ip.18.104.22.168]
has joined #Illogicopedia
[16:31] -ChanServ- [#Illogicopedia] Welcome to the official IRC channel of
- also check out our blog http://blog.illogicopedia.org/
- vauge undefined channel rules: play nice with the other kids and we won't
have to electrocute you by sending lightning through the Internet to blow up
your computer because you KNOW we can do it and we will too.
<NotTheBard> So... the move. Is it happening? Soon? Ever?
<csr> Yes, Illogicopedia is moving. Of course it's true! Why would we
<csr> There's absolutely no reason to.
<csr> Carl replied to our emails and everything, so we can't blame him
<csr> This is it. We're going. Period.
<csr> Go ahead and laugh. It just proves you don't understand us.
<csr> Illogicopedia isn't supposed to be funny, not even by accident.
<csr> But get this straight: we are moving.
<csr> It'll happen. We're almost at the end of the month.
<csr> Rent on the new place is due in a couple of days, and we fully
intend to move in.
<NotTheBard> OK OK. I believe you.
<csr> There's no looking back now. No hesistation, no cancellation,
<NotTheBard> OK! Good. Happy. Pleased. Excited.
<csr> Just you wait.
[16:33] == NotTheBard [whoop-dee-d00@gateway/web/freenode/ip.22.214.171.124]
has left #Illogicopedia
Or not. [?]
- Illogicopedia Moving Sale - Final Clearance - Everything Must Go (07.Apr. 20:09)
- It's that time at last. Having survived numerous tear-jerking, all-nighters sitting up with Carl B to divide the MP3 collection and negotiate shared custody of the chihuahua, ?pedia is moving out at long last.
The only things that remain are those items that were too emotionally painful (or too worthless) for either party to pack. A mess for us, but bargains aplenty for you. Check out the inventory (updated while supplies last)!
[Read more] [?]
- Illogicopedia's new host? Uncyclopedia.co. (01.Apr. 13:39)
- If there's an advantage to having your own Foundation, it's being the first to hear of backchannel developments. While I've yet to convince anyone to openly join me in writing any satirical commentary on the IF HQ (apparently it's unusual to use your soapbox to say unflattering things about your own stable), I've been fortunate enough to receive story suggestions and tips, such as the following.
The fallout of the wikiwide unrest that led to Uncyclopedia splitting away from their Wikia overlords has led to a partnership of sorts. Not a unification or merging of the two projects, certainly [?]