I just got shot in the eye! Oh, wait, no... I blinked. Sorry. Anyway, Zaaaaaaarrrggg is the sound made by wolves, cats, humans, dogs, Klingons, Vulcans, semi-human 4chan users, furries, chavs, hamsters, elephants, chickens, pancakes, Fnurdles, bananas and Illogicopedia users to express an unknown feeling.
This can be used in several instances, such as when a person is feeling two different emotions about the same thing, for example:
- Person 1: Dude! You just won the Lottery! And your mom died!
- Person 2: But I... and... the Lottery... my mom... I'm so happy... and sad... and... z-z-z...
- Person 1: D00d! Are you OK?
- Person 2: ZZAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!
It is also used when a person is feeling absolutely nothing whatsoever, and does not understand the situation:
- Person 1: ... and that's why the last digit of pi is actually 5, based on complex hyper-formulas and geographic equations.
- Person 2: Well, I... am... algebra... equations... complexity... 5... pi... z-z-z-z-z...
- Person 1: Umm...
- Person 2: ZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!
Zzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggg means everything. It's the air that we breathe, the atmosphere around us, the toast that we eat, the Pepsi that we drink, the games that we play, the books that we read and indeed, the ?pedia that we edit.